[OpenSIPS-Users] Firing gwlist in specific order with failover

Ali Pey alipey at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 04:59:11 CET 2014

In do_routing, you can specify a list of gateways:

http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/drouting.html#id294454

- gw_whitelist - a comma separated white list of gateways. This will force
routing over this list of carriers or gateways (a subset of what found in
the prefix rules).

Or you can have multiple groups and have your perl script return a specific
group id for a particular call.

There are many ways you can do this. You can do this through your Perl
script as well. Just route the call manually to one destination at a time!!

Regards,
Ali Pey