[OpenSIPS-Users] ENUM routing

Eddie Chan e.chan at ivstel.com
Wed Jan 8 22:49:26 CET 2014

Hi all,

We are trying to integrate OpenSIP (1.10) with our ENUM server.  We are
having issue with ENUM routing in OpenSIP.

Currently, opensips will try all the gateways from the ENUM response
simultaneously regardless of the priority of the routes.

Once it receives the first response from a gateway, then it will cancel the
other INVITEs.

We would like to route based on the gateway list ordered by priority
sequentially.  If the first route fails, then try the next one and so on.

This way assure the call will try the most favorable (cheapest) gateway
first.

The following is the relevant code that handles ENUM.  Am I missing
something.  Is there a way to change the routing behavior to route the call
sequentially based on ENUM priority?

$var(ret) = enum_query("$avp(domain)");

if ($var(ret)==1) {

route(relay);