[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS/RTpProxy BridgeMode after failure route

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Jan 6 12:35:31 CET 2014

Hi, Salman!

The sockets used by RTPProxy are created when the session is started
(the first offer) and cannot be updated afterwards. Therefore the only
solution I can see is to configure a per branch scenario, as you mentioned.

Best regards,

Razvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com