[OpenSIPS-Users] Asterisk Integration issue with Opensips

Vishnu Vardhan vishnuvr22 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 13:19:07 CET 2014

Hi,

I am using opensips 1.9  and asterisk 11.0.3 with centos 6.5 two servers.
How Can I integrate these two. I am following these this URL for
integrating this
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-OpenSIPSAsteriskIntegration-1-8
.

But i am getting issue after placing the script in the opensips.cfg which
mentioned in the opensips documentation.The opensips server is not starting
after this

In this integration tutorial, at 1.6 mentioned to create Asterisk database.
Where do I need to create that database. In Asterisk or OpenSIPS Server.  I
did created in OpenSIPS server, is this fine?

Tutorial saying to modify all these files *etc/odbcinst.ini, **/etc/odbc.ini,
*  */etc/asterisk/res_odbc.conf.*I done changes in asterisk server,in this
i have to mention opensips server ip or not.

To integrate OpenSIPS with Asterisk, both should be in same server? or
different servers.

Can any one please guide about this problem,i am structed here from long
time.

Thanks & Regards,
Vishnu