[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips 1.10 and mediaproxy 2.5.2 + error no suitable relay found

Pasan Meemaduma pasandev at ymail.com
Thu Jan 2 08:56:31 CET 2014

Hi All,

sorted. facepalm . I misspelled the word dispatchers as dispathers :)

sorry about this .

On Thursday, 2 January 2014, 10:07, Pasan Meemaduma <pasandev at ymail.com> wrote:

Hi All,

First of all I wish you all a Happy New Year !

I ran in to an issue with new opensips version and mediaproxy.

I have opensips 1.10 installed and using mediaproxy 2.5.2 for nat handling.

I'm using engage_mediaproxy() function in opensips.cfg , But When I make a call I get

media-dispatcher[9897]: error: No suitable relay found

mediaproxy dispatcher and relay running on same machine with a public ip. any idea what causing the issue.

same mediaproxy version works fine with opensips 1.5.3 , But I'm working on getting opensips to 1.10 as 1.5.3 is outdated now.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated ?