[OpenSIPS-Users] Initializing SIP messages from routing

H Yavari hyavari at rocketmail.com
Wed Feb 26 08:22:21 CET 2014

Dear Razvan,
Thanks for your reply. RTPproxy and OpenSIPS have communication with each other and all of call's RTP streams passed from RTPproxy. So there isn't any problem between them.In logs only exist this info:  DBG:rtpproxy:force_rtp_proxy_body: proxy reply: 57548 192.168.1.20#012
and nothing for : rtpproxy_stream2uas("/var/rtpproxy/prompts/test", "-1") or any errors.

"What do you mean the function does not work properly?" I mean this function not work for me and not send any command to RTPproxy.
If you can, give me a choice to use your patch.

Thanks so.

Best Regards,
H.Yavari

PS:

I enabled the RTPproxy logging and this is result of calling the method :rtpproxy_stream2uas("/var/rtpproxy/prompts/092", "-1") :::
DBUG:handle_command: received command "6387_7 P-1
562e15da4cdd600161336f3235ce8213 at 192.168.1.116
/var/rtpproxy/prompts/092.8 session as5f218e73;1 "
ERR:handle_play: can't create player
DBUG:doreply: sending reply "6387_7 E6

________________________________
Hi!

What do you mean the function does not work
 properly? It doesn't send
any command to RTPProxy? Can you trace the communication between
OpenSIPS and RTPProxy?
Also, have you checked the RTPProxy logs for errors? I am not sure how
you can detect this, but if I remember correctly, I had to patch
RTPProxy to properly inject media in early stage. If you want me, I can
provide that patch for you so you can give it a try.

Best regards,

Razvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com

On 02/24/2014 08:03 AM, H Yavari wrote:
> Hi,
> I used Opensips with RTPproxy and now RTP goes from
 RTPproxy. But