[OpenSIPS-Users] Fwd: uac_auth() segfault

James Palic jpalic at onlc.com
Thu Feb 20 23:58:41 CET 2014

Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
>                   Cape Town | South Africa
>
>                     skype: jrzondagh
>                   m: +27 72 598
>                       4887 | f: +27 86 546
>                       1405
>
>                   uk: +44 20 328
>                       99610

Hi Bogdan,

I'm am also experiencing a segfault with uac_auth() in OpenSIPS 1.10
(running on Debian). Following the Troubleshooting directions, bt full
shows:

#0 0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#1 0x00007fa4987ee370 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#2 0x00007fa4987ee370 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#3 0x0000000000479383 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#3 0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.

Doesn't seem that useful for debugging.  What am I missing using gdb?

Jim