[OpenSIPS-Users] STUN

Ali Pey alipey at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 13:14:52 CET 2014

Hi Nick,

I don't think such a thing is possible in opensips. There can only be one
advertised_address as far as I know. I think you need to do your own
message manipulation in your route script based on the route it's going to.

I'm interested in this scenario as well and look forward to more replies
from more knowledgeable people.

Please post updates when you find a solution.

Regards,
Ali Pey