[OpenSIPS-Users] Pre-load different routes after DNS NAPTR/SRV lookup

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Feb 17 19:35:22 CET 2014

Hello,

OpenSIPS automatically does DNS-based failover (using the NATPR, SRV and
A records for the domain) - there is not need to do it manually from
script. Using the same principal (serial forking), transparent for you,
OpenSIPS TM module will do it for you.

See the "disable_dns_failover" param -
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreParameters-1-10#toc39