[OpenSIPS-Users] Adjusting Headers

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Feb 13 17:34:26 CET 2014

Hello,

FreePBX acts as a B2BUA, so instead of proxying the incoming calls (as
opensips does), it will create a new call (different callid, contact, etc).

In OpenSIPS you can modify the Contact header, but you really have to
understand what you are doing otherwise you will break the routing of
the sequential requests (ACK, re-INVITE, BYEs, etc).