[OpenSIPS-Users] changing header contact

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Feb 10 10:14:50 CET 2014

Hello,

The fact you are changing the interface (actually your are bridging
networks) have nothing to do neither with TO and FROM hdrs (they contain
callee/caller identities, nothing to do with routing), nor with the
Contact hdr (this contains the IP coordinates of the sender of the
package, not to be changed in this case).

In a interface changing scenario, the things that change are the VIA and
RR headers added by the proxy doing the changing. This can be done by
opensips automatically (see the mhomed) or manually (via the
force_send_socket). See:
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreParameters-1-10#toc68
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreFunctions-1-10#toc15