[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool - Rating Origination and Termination differently

David M. Lee dlee at digium.com
Thu Feb 6 16:29:11 CET 2014

I figured that out. I’ve updated the patch on my gist, and updated the rating doc to include a description of how the subtypes work.

I’m sending the patch to devel at ag-projects.com now.

Thanks!
--
David M. Lee
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer

On Jan 28, 2014, at 6:12 AM, Tijmen de Mes <tijmen at ag-projects.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I run into trouble and reversed the patch. In the rating engine (telnet) DebitBalance function does not return anything anymore with the patch applied, so something goes wrong.
>
> --
> Tijmen de Mes
> AG-Projects
>
> On 27 januari 2014 at 17:55:01, Tijmen de Mes (tijmen at ag-projects.com) wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I tested the patch and for now I don’t see any problem with it. Before adding it to trunk, can you update the rating docs and record all changes in 1 patch using darcs? After that I can apply it directly on trunk with your credentials.
>>
>> These instructions to submit the patch also apply on CDRTool:
>>
>> http://sipsimpleclient.org/projects/sipsimpleclient/wiki/SipSupport
>>
>> You don’t need to open a ticket however, just tell me after you send the patch.
>>
>> --
>> Tijmen de Mes
>> AG-Projects
>>
>> On 26 januari 2014 at 02:08:50, Duane Larson (duane.larson at gmail.com) wrote:
>>
>>> Ugh.... Nevermind.  My "Max Duration" was set to 6 on the Destinations rate setup.  I set it to zero and I think things are looking better now.  Think I'm done for the day.  Good work David!  Really appreciate the patch.
>>>

>>> On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 6:56 PM, Duane Larson <duane.larson at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Not sure my "price" is being calculated correctly.
>>>
>>> My audio.outbound should be $0.005
>>> My audio.inbound should be $0.0035
>>>
>>> Here is an example of a call that lasted 2:06 minutes and is audio.outbound
>>> Increment=6 MinDuration=6 MaxDuration=6 ConnectFee=0.0000 CallId=dc1e32b1ba18ff91a3
>>> 67aa8df81e8e3c at 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0 Span=1 Duration=6 DestId=1 default Profile=USA_Default Period=weekend Rate=USA_Default Interval=0-24 Cos