[OpenSIPS-Users] Setting do_routing

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Thu Feb 6 11:15:39 CET 2014

Hello,

Exactly as Nick suggested, you can create a carrier which contains the
gateway list that you are interested to specifically route to - further
more, you get the added advantage that you can change that gateway list
without having to change your config and restart OpenSIPS.

Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com