[OpenSIPS-Users] Adjusting Headers

Alec Doran-Twyford a.dorantwyford at ivstel.com
Thu Feb 6 07:46:54 CET 2014

Hi All,

Solved the problem with manipulating the Headers but this has not fixed the
problem of getting a 401 or 407 authentication request from the other
device when i send them an invite.
It just hangs, by sending me back a trying response. I have compared the
Wireshark to the other device I have been testing and nothing seem to be
different now other than thing which are different throughout all the
device.

anyone got some helpful hint which could cause this problem? my thoughts
are that it doesn't like some one the following head which had been put
into the SIP INIVITE
RecordRoute or the Via's

as I couldn't see them in any of my other test on diffrent device.

Thanks

Alec

Alec Doran-Twyford

| E-mail: a.dorantwyford at ivstel.com | Phone: +61 2 9288 8890 |