[OpenSIPS-Users] Adjusting Headers

Alectronic a.dorantwyford at ivstel.com
Thu Feb 6 01:38:12 CET 2014

Hi All,
Thanks my device is now able to register with other device.

However I now have another problem which is the other end does not trying to
authenticate when I send an Invite (It just hang there) I have compared a
trace call of a freepbx and a SIP phone over wireshark connecting to the
other endpoint and it would seem I need to manipulate the header so that
the To header is that of the register IP/domain.

What would it take to be able to do this manipulation?

Thanks

Alec