[OpenSIPS-Users] check if ip address belongs to ip and subnet subscriber

Edwin eahaselhoff at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 08:24:50 CET 2014

Vlad,

The $avp(sourceip_net) in the test was 255.255.255.0. I want to use a
netmask so clients can use any ip from the ip block we have assigned them.

I'm also testing the permission module (as Stefano suggested) which is of
course perfect in this case. The only thing I 'worry about' is that
everytime a ip is changed in the address table and we hit the 'address
reload' is this has an impact on a live system with many registrations per
second... (so will there be a little timeout or does the process seamless
continue). This because clients can change there own ip / subnet in a web
based management system.