[OpenSIPS-Users] check if ip address belongs to ip and subnet subscriber

Edwin eahaselhoff at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 23:03:28 CET 2014

Stefano,

In fact you have a point. And probably I will put the network address in the
database.

But still, I hate it when I don't understand why a logical comparison
doesn't work like I expect it to do.

In this case the output of $(avp(sourceip_mask){ip.pton}) & $(si{ip.pton})
should be the same as $avp(sourceip_net) and it gives a error.

So, or it is a 'bug' or I do it wrong (sometimes the docs are a little bit
to summier...)

Is it possible to put == between to ip.xxx statements?