[OpenSIPS-Users] NAT configuration residential script

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Wed Dec 3 12:57:49 CET 2014

Hello,

Always using rtpproxy_engage() on the initlal INVITE is not an ideal
solution.
At the script level, in OpenSIPS you can know if either the source or
destination is NATed.

The residential script can be configured to properly support NAT - do
'make menuconfig' , then go to 'Generate OpenSIPS Script' -> Residenti
Script -> Configure Residential Script, and Check USE_NAT option (
spacebar key ), then go back ( q key ) and hit Generate Residential Script .

That should give you a good starting point on how to properly handle
both the source and destination NAT.

Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer