[OpenSIPS-Users] Blocking Premium and Special Routes

Nick Cameo symack at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 02:48:49 CEST 2014

Hello Everyone,

We would like to stop users from trying to terminate calls to premium and
special
services routes. Most vendors already block this however, just in case we
come
across one that does not, we would like to address the issue on our side.

What we have come up with is storing the codes in a MySQL db, and use
memchached to dip into the table on interval and cache the current info from
the persistent storage. Finally, use the cachedb module to pull the key
value pair from the memcached on every call.

Any other approaches or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Just
weighing in our options.

Thanks in Advance,

Nick.