[OpenSIPS-Users] URGENT! uac_auth PSTN gateway authentication issue

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 22:24:12 CEST 2014

Hi,

my Opensips (UAC) registered to PSTN gateway and now i am trying to call
using my SIPphone which is register to opensip but no success. I am getting
407 Proxy authentication issue..  I am using following method but it didn't
work. I need solution badly..

PSTN gateway sending 407 Proxy auth and then my Opensip sending 407 proxy
auth to SIP phone.

Does anyone has any working example or some kind of document? I haven;t see
any single doc anywhere in Internet about uac_auth  issue

modparam("uac","credential","username:domain:password")

route {
	    t_on_failure("2");
	    t_relay( "udp:ip_addr:5060" );
}