[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool E.164 number

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Sat Aug 23 01:38:26 CEST 2014

On 22 Aug 2014, at 17:24, Satish Patel <satish.txt at gmail.com> wrote:

> CDRTool driving me crazy... I have setup CDR with Call_control module and now problem is international number..
>
> My first question how do i configure CDRTool for global word.. I don't just want to use Europe E.164 or US E.164 numbers... I want each and every country number.

Those classes just define how people from Europe and US use to dial to "every country number". In Europe people use to dial 00, then country code, then the number.  In US is a bit different.

> People saying configure cdr_generic.php file to set E164_class but why i set that class, I want world wide numbers, anybody can dial anywhere..

People told you the right thing, you can dial any number in any country. You just miss understood the meaning of it.

> I want to dial US number and i have configured destination_id = 1 and set same destination in rate table.. I can also test that using telnet to CDR port like following

If you use European style dialing style, that is the Europe E.164 class, you must use 001 to match US numbers.