[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Public Meetings

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Thu Aug 21 14:21:24 CEST 2014

Hi again!

The first public meeting is scheduled for the next Wednesday,
27.08.2014, at 18:00 UTC+2.
The topic of this month's discussion is "Development directions for
OpenSIPS 1.12"[1], where we will be discussing about the new features we
are planning to develop for the OpenSIPS 1.12 release.
We need as much input as possible from your side, so make sure you don't
miss it!

[1] http://www.opensips.org/Community/IRCmeeting20140827

See you all on Wednesday!

Răzvan Crainea