[OpenSIPS-Users] UDP vs TCP/TLS

leo uzcudunl at yahoo.it
Thu Apr 17 10:16:57 CEST 2014

Thanks Razvan,

/The first logs show that opensips is unable to ping your client over
TCP. Most likely because OpenSIPS was restarted and the TCP connection
was lost./
I can confirm that opensips wasn't restarted. Not by command and in the logs
i don't see a restart.

/The next errors show that opensips is trying to connect to a TCP
connection, but it gets a timeout. That's because probably your client
is behind NAT, and you cannot connect to it.
/

As my original post said, the clients are NATted. But, sniffing the traffic
(in the client side) i see the TLS/TCP polling every 10 secs from the
opensips and the ACK from the client

I'm really stuck on this. I'm sure it is not a network problem.