[OpenSIPS-Users] mediaproxy-dispatcher failed to send radius accounting record

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 11:57:14 CEST 2014

Saúl,

Apologies for not answering before, I had missed your reply and starting
working on something else.

It turns out that I've found what can be causing this issue: in the radius
config file there were several acctserver and authserver defined. The last
IP of the defined parameters was pointing to an inexistent radius server.
Mediaproxy-dispatcher only got one server as the contact to send the
accounting packets and, unfortunately, it was the inexistent one.
The other acctserver and authserver entries were skiped.

Would it be possible to state in the docs that the radius accounting side
of mediaproxy.dispatcher only supports one radius server?

Thanks a lot for your help,
Samuel.