[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS send CANCEL to the call legs

H Yavari hyavari at rocketmail.com
Sun Apr 13 06:40:34 CEST 2014

Hi Liviu,

I download the source from latest folder but this source is not update. I used git to download the source and with this the problem solved.

(I had so problems with 1.10.1 compilation and .... but 1.11 is better )

Thanks for your help Liviu.

----
Best Regards,
H.Yavari

________________________________

Hello all,

I have tried to replicate this using the stock opensips.cfg, but
        without much success. Both timeouts seem to trigger correctly...

So, in order to make progress with this, could you please
        provide a SIP trace of this scenario? (using ngrep or tcpdump)

Best regards,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer http://www.opensips-solutions.com
On 04/10/2014 06:33 PM, samuel wrote:

It does also happens to me with yesterday's  opensips 1.11.0beta-tls. I'm not using $T_fr_inv_timeout from config file explicitely.

>Only got the following tm module parameters set:
>

>modparam("tm", "fr_timer", 5)
>modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timer", 30)
>modparam("tm", "restart_fr_on_each_reply", 0)
>modparam("tm", "onreply_avp_mode", 1)
>

>On 10 April 2014 13:06, Liviu Chircu <liviu at opensips.org> wrote:
>
>Hi Yavari,
>>
>>What tm module parameters are you using? Are you
                  setting the $T_fr_inv_timeout at all?
>>Could you also please include a SIP trace, so I can
                  successfully try to replicate this locally?

>>Best regards,
>>
>>Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer http://www.opensips-solutions.com
>>On 04/10/2014 07:29 AM, H Yavari wrote: