[OpenSIPS-Users] help playing a prompt when backend is down

H Yavari hyavari at rocketmail.com
Sun Apr 13 06:30:31 CEST 2014

Hi Jeff,
Can you explain the "re-route (t_relay) the call to a media server" ? and any script example? using freeswitch as a media server?

H.Yavari

I catch the 408 in a failure_route and re-route (t_relay) the call to a media server to play the recording.  I haven't tried any rtpproxy-specific methods.

- Jeff