[OpenSIPS-Users] Diversion information

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Apr 4 15:05:25 CEST 2014

As the Diversion hdr is in a negative reply, it will be visible only in
onreply_route (as $di) or in failure route (as $(<reply>di)

To better understand this, please read about routing blocks:
     http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-Routes-1-10
and about variables:
     http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreVar-1-10

Regards