[OpenSIPS-Users] How to correct reload OpenSIPS?

Александр Пучков mailex at poig.ru
Wed Apr 2 11:57:34 CEST 2014

Hi!

I am using OpenSIPS on Linux.

Run it through the startup script.

When you update the configuration to me desirable to reload OpenSIPS, I
am doing something like this:

# service opensips stop
# service opensips start

In order to reset the internal data on current dialogues, and after the
overload is cleared memory OpenSIPs.

Is there right way to give the command OpenSips update configuration
data from the configuration file and from the databaseMySQL?

Thank you.

--
С уважением,
Александр Пучков,