[OpenSIPS-Users] About install opensips include mongodb

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Thu Sep 19 18:15:07 CEST 2013

Hello,

What mongo-c-client version are you using ? The OpenSIPS cachedb_mongodb
module is compatible only with the v 0.6 C driver - since it seems that
in the mean time the MongoDB guys changed the API.

I'll be taking a look at the module so that it can succesfully compile
with newer mongo-c-client versions. In the mean time, can you please try
to use the 0.6 version of the driver ?

Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer