[OpenSIPS-Users] A workaround for compiling opensips 1.10.0 on Ubuntu 13.04

Jared Evans jevans at zvrs.com
Mon Sep 16 14:28:03 CEST 2013

Here's the pastebin of the steps I took to compile opensips 1.10.0 after
using menuconfig to select modules to be included.

http://pastebin.com/HBsg8S1M

There are two errors:

lock_alloc.h:60:2: error: #error "locking requires shared memory support"
I'm assuming that this error shouldn't have took place if I compiled
with CFLAGS="-DSHM_MEM
-DUSE_SHM_MEM" which builds in shared memory support.

This is may be related to another error down the road:
ut.c:(.text+0x220): undefined reference to `pkg_realloc'