[OpenSIPS-Users] uac_registrant memory problem

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Tue Oct 15 21:26:45 CEST 2013

Ovidiu,

I might not have been as explicit about uac_registrant on the devel list.
 Then it was just a theory.  Now I have some evidence.

This last time my test with 200 registrants began to show "no more pkg mem"
without showing a huge real_used_size value.  It self-destructed after a
bit less than 3 hours.  I'll test next with the memory debugs enabled as
you instruct.

To ensure I get the correct data for you...  If I estimate this
configuration will have a problem in approximately 3 hours, would it make
sense to grab the two SIGUSR1 log dumps at, say, 30 and 90 minutes?

- Jeff