[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensip as transaprent inbound proxy for asterisk

bluerain frank21118 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 14 20:02:02 CEST 2013

thx for the suggestion, I don't think asterisk reads the IP from any of the
header or in any part of SIP message.  I think asterisk read the IP from the
IP at the network layer.  anyhow, if you like you can read my reply to Mike.

Thx again.  Have you ever encounter the usr_loc module that stop updating
the DB location table after few hours from initial boot?