[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensip as transaprent inbound proxy for asterisk

Mike Tesliuk mike at ultra.net.br
Fri Oct 11 02:38:19 CEST 2013

the sugestion from Stefano is to you transport the ip information from
opensips to asterisk, when you are in asterisk you get that variable and
validate the customer, if just opensips will talk with asterisk so you dont
need the ip address on asterisk, just in opensips, you made all validation
on opensips, and send that with some kind of identification of the customer
to asterisk, define as callerid or accountcode and make the next step on
asterisk.

I understand what you want, maybe you should try to use some kind of
redirect, you send the call to opensips, opensips check which server should
receive that and so you reply with a redirect message and the call will be
stablished directly with the asterisk, opensips will just show the path