[OpenSIPS-Users] ACC and failed calls

Alexander Mustafin mustafin.aleksandr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 13:36:17 CET 2013

If first gateway in drouting return error - I need a CDR with sip code of error. Then, if next gw is setup the call  - I need a CDR, after BYE message.

First attempt - generate one row INVITE in the table (with error code), and second attempt generate two rows  - INVITE and BYE

I believe that it should work like that!

Best regards,
Alexander Mustafin
mustafin.aleksandr at gmail.com