[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 1.10 crashes after using fix_route_dialog()

Hòa Nguyễn hoanguyen2708 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 11:49:40 CET 2013

Hello everyone,
I have a server with OpenSIPS 1.10 installed and I want my customer can be
able to make call to landline, so I relay all the landline request to my
ITSP (which is net2phone). Everything is working perfectly except that when
landline phone ends call, instead of sending BYE like

BYE sip:0912167 at mydomain:56566;transport=tcp SIP/2.0

they sends

BYE sip:0912167 at mydomain:56566 SIP/2.0

which is invalid according to dialog information, so I
using fix_route_dialog() to fix Request-URI. But the problem is after
fixing it, OpenSIPS doesn't send BYE to my customer and crash after several
tries.

To verify if fix_route_dialog() is the culprit, I install OpenSIPS 1.9 with
default script and using fix_route_dialog() before relay BYE and everything
run fine

                        if (is_method("BYE")) {
                                setflag(ACC_DO); # do accounting ...
                                setflag(ACC_FAILED); # ... even if the
transaction fails
                                fix_route_dialog();
                                route(relay);
                        }

But if I do this to OpenSIPS 1.10, it can't relay BYE to client in the
other side. Is it a bug or not?

Thank for reading