[OpenSIPS-Users] build 32-bit and 64-bit debs on 64-bit wheezy

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Mon Nov 25 16:38:42 CET 2013

Hello,

For my applications I build deb packages from the git tree.  Mostly I use
64-bit but I have a few embedded 32-bit systems hanging around, hence the
need for both i386 and amd64 packages.  I've tried to follow the
instructions out there for 32-bit compiles on 64-bit systems and I've
managed to make quite a mess.

Would anyone be able to offer any pointers on what it takes to build both
32-bit and 64-bit Opensips packages on a single 64-bit Wheezy system?

Many thanks,
Jeff