[OpenSIPS-Users] Can I use alias_db to change credentials?

Walter Klomp walter at myrepublic.com.sg
Sun Nov 24 16:42:31 CET 2013

Hi Stefano,

Thanks for the confidence it can be done easily, but I have not seen any
example of how to do it... I do not want to have to resort to sending
the call to asterisk where I then call the pstn softswitch with the
proper credentials, I'd like to do that directly in opensips...

i.e. PSTN -> opensips (replacing username/password & new destination
number) -> Softswitch -> PSTN

is there a module I can use, (using opensips 1.8.x), and how exactly do
I use it?  (I know how to pull the username and password and destination
number from the database)

an example would greatly help me.

Thanks
Walter.