[OpenSIPS-Users] AVP-based uac_auth in b2bua

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Mon Nov 18 23:11:28 CET 2013

This functionality has become key for my configuration.  I've done some
digging today.  Here's what I know.

b2b_entities' auth call gets to around line 347 of usr_avp.c and fails:

                if (*crt_avps==0)
                        return 0;

Programming is not my strength.  Any thoughts what might cause this
condition, or how it might be related b2b_entities' ability to process an
auth request?

- Jeff