[OpenSIPS-Users] Seas module opensips

Tito Cumpen tito at xsvoce.com
Fri Nov 8 02:04:08 CET 2013

hello I am attempting to develop a proof of concept using the seas module
and wesip. I am having a hard time getting the app to be invoked. In my
deployment descriptor WEB INF I have the sip.xml file which is displayed
below but I am not certain what web.xml should look like.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE sip-app

  PUBLIC "-//Java Community Process//DTD SIP Application 1.0//EN"

  "http://www.jcp.org/dtd/sip-app_1_0.dtd">

<sip-app>

  <display-name>SIP Servlet Sample</display-name>

  <servlet>

    <servlet-name>echo</servlet-name>

    <servlet-class>wesip.Echotest</servlet-class>

  </servlet>

  <servlet-mapping>

    <servlet-name>echo</servlet-name>

    <pattern>