[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog module sql server 2008 r2 database backend

Ali Pey alipey at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 23:49:47 CET 2013

Is the problem the create table command?

Connect to your db using the isql command and run the create table command
and see if it works that way? Or create the table separately on your DB
directly.

There seems to be an incompatibility issue. Try to find what command or
field is causing it.

Regards,
Ali Pey