[OpenSIPS-Users] uac_registrant, how to force registration port?

Max E. Reyes Vera J. navaismo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 20:48:32 CET 2013

Hi,

I was testing the uac_registrant module to register opensips with my sip
provider, but I have one issue, when the opensips is registered it use a
random port, so when I go to my account details(on the sip provider web
page) I can see the status as Registered with my Public_IP:RandomPort, i.e:
189.256.36.12:10623. I tried to use the forced_socket field but with no
luck, every time it register with random port.

My opensips is behind NAT

opensips------>router---------->sip provider.

Is there a way to force the port on registration just like asterisk does
with the 5060 port?

Thanks & best regards.

PD: How can I reply future answers. I mean, I just click on the owner's
thread email and that open my mail client with the RE:subject, but when I
check the list my response appear like a new thread. :(

--
Saludos Cordiales

*dCAA*. Max E. Reyes Vera Juárez
Desarrollo y Soporte Asterisk  / Hardware
navaismo at gmail.com
mreyesvera at digital-merge.com
(+52) 55 4170-3703 xt 5000
www.Digital-Merge.com