[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 1.10 NAT

Mike Tesliuk mike at ultra.net.br
Tue Nov 5 17:38:44 CET 2013

You can use the avpops module

avp_db_load("$fu","$avp(678)");

This will load the preferences from the user on avp(678) , so you
check the value and force the use of rtpproxy/mediaproxy as you do
when the user is behind proxy.

you can use the avp_db_query also

avp_db_query("select value from usr_preferences where username='$fu'
and atrribute = 'USE_NAT'",
	"$avp(678)");

in this case you should have an information for this username ($fu)
using an attribute USE_NAT , you can set the
value to 1 or 0 , and you do the rest on you dialplan