[OpenSIPS-Users] FIFO from scripts

Arnold Vriezekolk NETZOZEKER B.V. a.vriezekolk at netzozeker.nl
Mon Nov 4 16:56:30 CET 2013

Hi Andreas,

First off, wouldn't you use the fr_timer and fr_inv_timer for this purpose? [1]
Or maybe the default_timeout from the dialog module? [2]

Anyway, the way i use the fifo from my scripts is via de mi_datagram module. [3]
You can just make an udp socket that you can connect to from your script and execute commands / receive replies from it. As explained in [4]

Best Regards,
Arnold Vriezekolk

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.8.x/tm.html#id250196
[2] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/dialog.html#default-timeout-id