[OpenSIPS-Users] 481 Call does not exists

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Nov 4 14:15:40 CET 2013

Hi Miha,

You mean the BYEs at lines 426 and 438 ? If so, note that they have some
Call-IDs different from whatever other Call-ID you have in that trace -
they do not match anything....
Are they maybe related to some previous call ?? Considering both BYEs
have the same CallID it means they belong to the call, maybe different
legs of the same call ; but as both legs are to FS, it only match the
case when the call from FS was sent to OS, OD received a 3xx and
redirected call back to FS (like the second callid you have in the trace).