[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS mhomed=yes and shared IP address using corosync

Remco . remconl87 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 13:50:05 CET 2013

Hi Bogdan,

Thanks for your reply. The feature of setting the probe interface for DR
would be great. In the meantime, I studied the exact behavior of the
IPaddr2 resource agent a bit more. It turns out it uses iproute2 to bind
the address. The VIP is added as a secondary IP address to the interface -
no wonder the kernel picks the primary. I will see if I can modify the
resource agent a bit so it will add the VIP as the primary IP (swap the IP
addresses round). That way, the mhomed=yes option will work. I will report
back my findings.

Thanks,

Remco.