[OpenSIPS-Users] New usage for the ratelimit rl_check function

Ximena Velasco Melo xvelasco at gmail.com
Thu May 30 20:23:13 CEST 2013

Hi all!
I'm triying to migrate an opensips configuration script from opensips 1.4.2
version to the opensips 1.9.1 version.

I have found an issue regarding to the new usage of the *rl_check *function
in the ratelimit module.

Until opensips 1.7.x version we could use that function easily as follows:
rl_check([pvar])
Until 1.7.x opensips version we could  also configure:
queue (integer:string)
pipe (integer:string:integer)

But from opensips 1.8.x version I'm finding a new usage for that function:

rl_check(name, limit[, algorithm])
And I can't configure anymore the *queue *and *pipe *parameters.

My question is how can I use the new definition of the *rl_check *function,
since I don't understand where I can save the information that I previously
saved using the missing queue and pipe parameters, and now the function
needs more parameters to be used.

Many Thanks!

--
Ximena Velasco Melo
Ing. Electrónica y de Telecomunicaciones