[OpenSIPS-Users] memory consumed by t_relay

microx acmicrox at gmail.com
Thu May 30 11:25:31 CEST 2013

Hi Bogdan-Andrei,

As you suggest, I call match_dialog() at the outbound proxy when receiving
the BYEs.
Indeed, the match_dialog() returns true. However, the number of
active_dialogs still
increases and thus more memory is eaten by OpenSIPS. I also find that memory
consumption
issue occur when receiving REGISTERs (the workaround solution of setting
dialog timer is not effective for this case).

In my environment, the outbound proxy and the SIP proxy servers do not call
record_route/loose_route.
But the SIP proxy servers are using topology_hiding(). Is there another
possible cause? Many thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Chen-Che