[OpenSIPS-Users] HA, geographic redundancy

Flavio Goncalves flavio at voffice.com.br
Wed May 29 16:19:59 CEST 2013

Hi Miha,

I would suggest two ways. The first is to use the RFC3263 and implement DNS
redundancy using DNS SRV and NAPTR. The only other way that I know is using
BGP and migrating the IP address to another server. You will need to have
an AS to do this. It can be implemented by a good (if he is willing to do
that) Internet Provider.

B.R.

Flavio E. Goncalves