[OpenSIPS-Users] Adding a header on a 200 OK destined for the UAC

Jock McKechnie jock.mckechnie at gmail.com
Tue May 28 23:21:12 CEST 2013

I'm sure this isn't this hard, but I must be going crazy because I
can't figure it out.

I have a real simple call flow that looks like this:

Notifier Box -> OpenSIPS -> Carrier

I'd like to RETURN some data to the Notifier from OpenSIPS on the 200
OK using a header, but I can only manage to add headers to the
outgoing proxied leg of the call (from OpenSIP to the Carrier) using
the append_hf() function.

Am I daft? Or is OpenSIPS doing this on purpose because it breaks RFC? Or?

Boy, I'd sure appreciate some suggestions. I just can't shake the
feeling I'm doing something really bone-headed.

Cheers;

 - Jock

(It'd look something like this:
Notifier -> OpenSIPS: INVITE
OpenSIPS -> Notifier: 100 Trying
OpenSIPS -> Carrier : INVITE
Carrier -> OpenSIPS: 100 Trying
Carrier -> OpenSIPS: 183 Session Progress
OpenSIPS -> Notifier: 183 Session Progress
Carrier -> OpenSIPS: 200 OK
<ADD HEADER HERE>
OpenSIPS -> Notifier: 200 OK, P-New-Header: Here,Dummy.
.
.
etc.)