[OpenSIPS-Users] error: 'mysql' tool not found: set MYSQL variable to correct tool path

Sunny Khan nicepathan72 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 15:20:45 CEST 2013

Hello,

Please help me in this I get the following error

 opensipsdbctl create

/usr/local/lib64/opensips/opensipsctl/opensipsdbctl.mysql: line 25:
locate_tool: command not found
error: 'mysql' tool not found: set MYSQL variable to correct tool path

 libmysqlclient-dev, and mysql-client already installed.

this is my opensipsctlrc

DBENGINE=MYSQL

## database host
DBHOST=79.143.177.201

## database name (for ORACLE this is TNS name)
DBNAME=opensips

# database path used by dbtext or db_berkeley
# DB_PATH="/usr/local/etc/opensips/dbtext"

## database read/write user
DBRWUSER=opensips

## password for database read/write user
DBRWPW="Jeddah@@1375"

## database super user (for ORACLE this is 'scheme-creator' user)
#DBROOTUSER="root"